5 Most Incredible Japanese Hand Tools:
1. Kanna (Japanese Planes) -1:00
2. Nomi (Japanese Chisel) -6:28
3. Ryoba (Japanese Saw) -9:20
4. Sumi-tsubo & Sumisashi (Ink pot & bamboo pen) -10:18
5. Chona (Traditional Japanese Adzes) -15:50
Many thanks to master craftsman:
Thanks for watching…Don’t Forget to like, comment, share and subscribe!
► All things you need for learning Joinery: https://goo.gl/ssQw4R
► Subscribe to my channel: https://goo.gl/QSNyZs
We do NOT own all the materials as well as footages used in this video. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for copyright matters!