Would you like to guest post here at Interior Designer Guide? I love to feature well-written content and it can really help you get visitors to your website. Contributing to Interior Designer Guide also benefits your site thanks to our high DA and PA rankings.
- Topics can be anything as long as it is not adult content.
- Your post should be your own original work and not be published anywhere else online.
- Posts should be written with good grammar and have a minimum of 300 words.
- You may include links to your blog up to 3 times within the post.
- Links for brands or affiliates are not allowed.
- All images must include proper attribution to obey copyright laws, I find pexels.com and pixabay.com helpful for finding free images.
- Please include a short author bio at the end of the post. This tells my readers about you and encourages them to visit your site!
- By submitting content to Interior Designer Guide, you agree that you will not duplicate the content at a later date on your website or someone else’s. (Google doesn’t like that and could penalize both our sites if you do!) It is okay to put a short teaser post on your own website, linking to the full post here.
- Please submit your post by the agreed upon date so we can fit it into our schedule. Posts not submitted on time may not be published.
We reserve the right to refuse publication, remove the content &/or edit it at any time as we see fit.
Please note that all submissions are subject to our approval and we reserve the right to make changes at any time, both prior to posting and after the post is live; this includes the writing, images, and/or links. If submissions require too much editing, we may choose to not post it.
If you’d like to guest post for Interior Designer Guide, please email interiordesignerguide[at]gmail.com with the subject: Guest Post Submission.